YOU CAN SHOP HERE. ask if u want: ad1ck@interia.pl

Majestic Casual T-shirt to USA




I've started having more and more international orders. I'm so happy, glad and proud of Make Sth from Nth.
Last time I received an intrest from Belgium and now from The United States.

I've just finished another Majestic T-shirt for Nathan and this is a result:








and package:






THANKS FOR AN INTREST, TRUST AND SUCH A LOT ORDERS.

Remember, buying Make Sth from Nth t-shirts you make this world better and you fight with us against mass production.
Do sth nice!
I LOVE YOU,
Ad1ck

7 comments:

 

Popular Posts

Przekaż darowniznę/Donate

About Me

My photo
Ad1ck's blog is about her hobbies which are: design, hand made stuff, photography, lomography, drawing and playing piano. Blog is her main portfolio and site where she wants to exchange her ideas with everybody Ad1ck wants to fulfil people dreams, especially T-shirt dreams. © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©
Instagram
Powered By Blogger

Translate this blog

Instagram